Earn Money Just by Clicking. Register Here

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Very First...

wow! this is it. i created this blog to express how i feel today and for the future. although I've created some blogs from other profile sites but i think blogger is the most accessible site. everyone can read it without registering.

honestly, i am inspired by someone. someone who seems very special to me. after a long long time of being single. at last "someone" came. i made this blog to show how happy i am now and how will i be in the following days.

FYI: I'm still single. "Someone" is my inspiration.

there are so many things I'd like to share with you guys but lets take one bite at a time. i have friends of course, but lets say when it comes to my other side, my emo-romanticist side, no one dares to listen. no one can understand and no one believes in me. they've known me as a jolly, happy go lucky and hard-headed friend that's why i can't blame them whenever they laugh about my emo dramas.

now this blog will be my outlet. I'll just plug myself in and express out all the feelings i have inside, without forcing people to listen. it's just about me and all the things that are connected with me.

This is ME! This is what i am! And if you could read this now... Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment