Earn Money Just by Clicking. Register Here

Monday, June 8, 2009

Hate Myself



Words cannot describe the emotions I feel right now.
Words cannot describe the emotions you must feel right now.
I am so far from the person I want to be right now that it makes me hate myself.
I can only promise that I will get there and I will make you proud to be committed to me again.
If there is one thing in my life that I hope to accomplish, this is it.

The heartache, sorrow, anger, sadness, and disgust that you feel right now is something that I wish I could take away and feel for you. I know that's impossible but maybe somehow or someway I can slowly ease those feelings off of you and try to get the only thing that matter to me back. That thing is you. I have a long road ahead of me, and I want you in the passenger seat.


I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment