Earn Money Just by Clicking. Register Here

Monday, May 4, 2009

the riddler never gives up...

qwerty really got me into this. when it comes to riddle, i'm game. but i think this time i failed. my mind's completely malfunctioning now. it makes me go crazy. i raised the white flag and said i give up. but still insisting me to go on and sent me another one:



life is a game of the strong and the willed...
never give up, thy goals be fulfilled...
if all my riddles make your head explode...
try looking for help, so to decode...
-
-
-
-
succumb to thy game and you will figure it out...
i make people crazy, their heads filled with doubt...
however all thats within is an empty space...
i never leave a clue, so as not to be traced...
-
-
-
-
i believe its already there...
just figure it out and bare...



i still have no name to guess. no lighting bulb above my head. i think i'll just beg for an easier riddle for me to solve.. haha.


So, have u figured it out?


No comments:

Post a Comment