Earn Money Just by Clicking. Register Here

Monday, May 4, 2009

Riddle me This, Riddle mE that

are u good at riddles? well, i am confident enough to say that i am good at it. i like games especially when it requires logical thinking, finding clues and concluding. its fun! isn't it? i don't give up and i don't look for cheats. one video game i like the most is "SILENT HILL". i played all of them part 1, 2, up to 4:the ROOM. and the exciting part of it, its very thrilling!

anyway, why am i talking bout riddles? lol. its funny i met someone in friendster and has a name "qwerty". we exchange messages then asked for his/her real name. and sent me this...



"your persistent but that wont do...
force me to give my name and number to you..
if the things you think of wont do the trick...
allow me to embark on a flirtatious flick...
-
-
-
i am unreasonable and often snob...
im also a diamond, a heart, a spade and a club...
i gamble my life and fight the odds...
however i fail, ending up with the suds...
-
-
-
-
now i give you a foolish game, so go figure it out...
my details are in, and never a letter without...
if the vowels go "ah" and the consonants go "oh"...
eliminate the unwanted, and forward you go...
enjoy!!!"



i admit. this is the most difficult riddle i've ever encountered. i cannot guess it right. yes i know, it is very challenging for me. but it makes me go crazy. how am i suppose to figure it out? haha.



if you got the brain... what is qwerty's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment